Sunday, May 20, 2012

Capone's Family Secret Root Beer



Brand: Capone's Family Secret Root Beer
Brewed in: Chicago, IL
Purchase Location: Gifted (from Indiana)
Website: www.CaponeFamilySecret.com

 •  •  •

Notes: This one's fairly bad, you guys. The soda was THICK (seriously, ridiculously thick) and syrupy without much bite at all, if any. I did get hit with some vanilla and caramel undertones which is promising, if the syrup situation was fixed, but i really can't go beyond this. I didn't even get a nice sugary sweetness out it. May as well have been maple syrup without the maple.

I always hate rating a root beer "one mug" because who knows how long the soda had been sitting around on the shelves before it eventually ended up in my fridge. Needless to say, I would try it again to give it the benefit of the doubt, but i wouldn't go risking spending the cash on a case of this any time soon.

Consider yourselves warned.

Overall Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment